Happy Childhood Foundations
Since the creation of the first Happy Childhood Foundation in Lebanon in 2010, the HCGN grew globally with the establishment of HCF North Africa and HCF North America; other sister organizations are about to be established, notably in Asia, Europe, and South America.
All HCFs share the same vision and mission, and focus on children in their own communities. These entities are run by separate boards; they are linked together by formal affiliation agreements with the parent foundation (PHF) which is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
As misery sweeps through children’s lives in all kinds of ways, we want to make less fortunate children of the world happier and eager to live and mature into good people; by doing so we aim to make a positive and long-lasting contribution in turning our world into a better place
Without any discrimination of race, gender, religion or nationality, we will strive to:
- Be guided by a sense of urgency
- Be inspired by a spirit of unconditional love, compassion and generosity
- Be different and innovative
- Focus on making a real and tangible impact
- Teach children to be happy from within
- Maximize the use of funds available for the benefit of children in need
- Maximize our impact by partnering with good-willed individuals and effective organizations
You can learn more about the Happy Childhood Global Network by visiting our website www.forahappychildhood.org